Nerdist Podcast #63: WIL. WHEATON.

Wil. Whea. Ton. FINALLY. Never before heard stories of young Wil and young Chris: Strippers! D&D! Surgery! Saucy Picard! This episode will smear goodness onto the walls of your entertainment gland.

This episode was sponsored by Falcon Northwest Computer Systems!

1. Lynda says:

Re-listened to this recently, though I do come back to this one fequently. You guys have an awesome friendship. You need to have Wil on again… it would totally be a Hostful +

2. Mia says:

This is my 3rd time listening to this episode and it still makes me actually laugh out loud, damnit! xD

3. M88 says:

I just could not depart your website prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information an individual
    provide in your visitors? Is gonna be back
    incessantly in order to check out new posts

4. Belle says:

This is one of the best podcasts I have ever heard. Wil and Chris have a wonderful friendship.

5. Flavio says:

You guys are so awesome and plus you enjoy craft beer! What.the.hell.

6. Rose says:

It just sounds to me like an awkward version of Star Wars-based sexual inuendo.

7. Colin says:

63 podcasts in and I still haven’t discovered all the locations in Skyrim..

8. StacyinSanDiego says:

Just listened to this Podcast on a trip back from Vegas. Last night, I totally had a sex dream about Wil Wheaton. We share the same birthday, you know. It was good to finally find out why he was never in all of my TigerBeat magazines. Really stellar Podcast.

9. anngora says:

Heard this 4 times. Still SO MOVED by this interview! What a funny, touching, and REAL bromance! We all have those people in our lives who knew us in another time and it is so crazy and fun to reflect.

Best. Nerdist. Ever.

10. trailofinklings says:

Do you think we could get a visual on shows like this one that are in front of an audience? It would be really awesome, though I understand if it isn’t possible.

11. Grace says:

Thank you, so much for this podcast! I had a a lot of laughs. I hope you make more podcasts in which you recall the memories of you and Mr. Wheaton. Thank you, once again!