Nerdimals iPhone Backgrounds!!!

The Nerdimals desktop background was such a hit that I was able to convince the lovely and talented Lauren Gregg to perform some surgery to offer them as individual iPhone backgrounds. Adopt a Nerdimal today!

Nate Bitt

Randall Codex

Silus

Matt MacPup

Gordon J. Larpington

Click on each thumbnail to go to the full-sized image, then right-click and “Save As…”

Comments

1. Paula Stribling says:

This is for Joyce Lemongello………I have looked everywhere for you ! I am Paula Stribling, was Paula Buck when we were on the PBA together 1972-74………mail me if you pick this up paulastribling@aol.com ……….and Christopher, I used to baby sit for Sharon & Billy when you were tiny………I have a photo of you when you were VERY small ! Paula.

2. Seer says:

Geek-tastic! Love the red shirt kitty.

3. JOYCE LEMONGELLO says:

I HAVE A COMMENT BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEBSITE. I WAS MARRIED TO MIKE LENONGELLO AND YOUR MOM WAS THE 1ST PERSON I MET IN 1971!! I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU SINCE YOU WERE TWO YEARS OLD. I HEARD YOU ON THE RADIO TODAY AS I LIVE IN NAPLES FLA DURING THE WINTER. I SEE YOUR DAD WHEN I GO UP TO BRADENTON TO VISIT THE SOUTARS.GREET YOUR MOM FOR ME AND GIVE HER MY E-MAIL.THANKS CHRIS, TAKE CARE. JOYCE

4. Michael says:

These should be called “Nerdnimals” instead. Then, then, they’d be supreme.

5. Good post, thanks for the info.

6. DealerChoice says:

Good article, thanks alot for the info.

7. They are all so great i dont know which to put on my iphone.

8. Shannon says:

This are so cute :)
    Make some for the blackberry!!

9. Deltus says:

They have names. Names. Actual names. I’m just… I can’t handle that right now.

10. Cassie says:

I LOVE the names! Randall’s my favorite, and yet another reason I need to get an iPhone. (As if I needed more. Darn living expenses!)

11. Gino says:

Dude, these are serious groovy wallpapers. Somewhat nerdilicious really!

12. RadNerd says:

dloaded, synced, snapshoted, flickr’d, radsauce!

13. Steven H. says:

I love these! You should make some for the BlackBerry, I have a friend who would die for these.

14. pseudopseudo says:

The only problem with these (and most iPhone backgrounds out there these days) is that most of the goodness gets overlaid with that other crap, like this:

Makes me wish that you could set the iPhone’s UI to be pretty much transparent when it came to the unlock screen. :|

15. Evie Smith says:

OMG! These are great!!!

16. pseudopseudo says:

Fantastic! I need all of them! Thanks for offering them up! One more sentence that ends with an exclamation mark!