Muppet Alignment Chart

Well this is only the greatest thing in the world.

See other alignment charts at MightyGodKing via @erikteichmann

Comments

1. It’s truly very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I only use web for that purpose, and take the latest news.

2. eric says:

I’m wondering what alignment the Fraggle Rock characters would be, and who their Outer Planes deities are…I guess we’ll have to wait for a future installment!

3. Mediumer Man says:

I always found myself in the Neutral Evil position. Left things wide open for me to loot and plunder but still sort of play the good guy when needed. Always the self-serving type. This may be the greatest chart ever.

4. TARDIS Tara says:

If Sam the Eagle and Bunsen Honeydew swapped places it would be perfect.

Sam hates the ‘weirdos’ and is not above lying if he thinks he can thwart their plans.

Bunsen hasn’t got an evil bone in his body. And he certainly doesn’t have an agenda. It’s all about science with him.

Swap those two and it’s perfect.

5. dSavage says:

I would have to agree with MJ, and no, Lawful Good isn’t holier than thou, that’s just how most people play them. (If I had a nickel for every paladin that I’ve played with that treated them like a priest in the Spanish Inquisition… I swear, I wouldn’t have to work a day for the rest of my life.) You can play a lawful good character just being yourself, albeit, if you’re a good person at heart… Most of the people I play with play best with CN or LE, or at least LG… And some of them pretty much HAVE to play CE… (Whenever you hear “Called Shot to the anus” in reference to another party member, you really can’t be LG…)
    -D

6. Tim says:

This needs to be a poster for my man cave. It looks like it was made with the template at despair.com and the Henson characters need to be licensed… *sigh* They made the Tauntaun sleeping bag so all hope is not lost… Can someone tweet this to Jason Segel?

7. Tim says:

This needs to be a poster for my man cave. It looks like it was made with the template at despair.com and the Henson characters need to be licensed… *sigh* They made the Tauntaun sleeping bag so all hope is not lost… Can someone tweet this to Jason Segal?

8. Artie says:

I always knew I was CG for a reason.

9. MJ says:

Ok unbelievably Im going to have to weigh in. Sam IS lawful neutral he has always cared more about LEGAL and Patriotic principles than right or WRONG. Kermit views BOTH as essential. It isnt that he is ethically truly amoral it is a question of which axis has priority. For both Sam and a MUCH greater degree Bunsen Law and Order have priority over ethical behavior. Dont swap them at all. Though I DO agree its lamentable that YET again we have scoentists being stereotyped as Amoral beings. Most scientists arent at ALL amoral but, the ones who cause all the trouble are. :)

10. TheShillelagh says:

OMG!! Muppets, Scott Sigler, and Nerdist all on the same web page! All my nerd worlds have collided! I can die now.

11. Gordon Way says:

Animal said “Kill, Kill” in the Dudley Moore episode.

12. WookieeNutz says:

I <3 The Muppets. Pure genius and I can't wait for the new movie. It's been too damn long…

13. Noah says:

I’m no fancy, big city Muppetologist, but I’m pretty sure Animal never said “kill, kill, kill”.

14. JP says:

I always knew Animal was my favorite for a reason. Best…alignment…ever!

15. fretless says:

I have to agree. Lawful good always has that “holier than thou” attitude that is characterized by Sam the Eagle. Switch him and Kermit who is generally an observer therefore neutral. Wow, worst waste of time on an argument ever.

16. wyrdwyrd says:

This is a cool idea! I’m not so sure I would’ve put Sam the Eagle there as Lawful Neutral though as I always saw him as representing right wing conservatives. Of course that could’ve been my parents’ fault. It’s also a shame Dr. Bunsen is there representing Lawful Evil as this perpetuates the notion that scientists are a-moral beings that do unethical things in the lab either because they don’t understand it’s wrong or because they don’t care it’s wrong.

Of course, that is the way that character was made–much like the Pinky and the Brain team that come after him.

Anyway, still a really cool idea. :-)

Furry cows moo and decompress.

17. radicalx says:

You are all WEIRDOS!

18. Brian says:

My head a splode

19. Victor Riley says:

Fully agreed… fan-freaking-tastic.

20. Scott Sigler says:

That is awesome.

21. ian says:

I find myself imitating each Muppet, where’s beaker fit?

22. Ty says:

That is so cool!

23. Susan says:

This is more awesome than the world can hold. I guess I’m chaotic evil, then…BOOM! :-)