@midnight Last Night: Rory Scovel, Jon Dore, Beth Stelling

@midnight Last Night: Rory Scovel, Jon Dore, Beth Stelling

LogoAtMidnightLast night on @midnight with Chris Hardwick on Comedy Central, Rory Scovel, Jon Dore, and Beth Stelling played the game, and, oh, how they played. Emojis! Serial killers! Bieber eggs! Knock-off band names! Mitt Romney dancing! Bagpipers! It had everything, the show did.

Evidence, in the clips:

OKCupid or Serial Killer – About to Erupt

Rapid Refresh – Red Hot Chili Pipers

Sweet Emoji – My Baby’s Eyes are S**tting

Crash at My Place – Ceiling Shmeiling

#Hashtag Wars – #KnockOffBands

See the whole episode by clicking here.

Tonight, it’s Neal Brennan, Nikki Glaser, and Ron Funches, and you can see them at 12/11c on Comedy Central, right after The Colbert Report. Follow the show’s Tumblr and, of course, make sure you’re following the Twitter account, because it will take less time than Jon Dore took in setting up his knock-off band name joke.

1. kyle says:

missed this episode when it aired, good to see the segments here.

2. PAllav says:

I am having trubloe moving from the G Chord to the B Chord. Any helpful hints. I can’t seem to extend my ring finger across the other three strings while pressing down the G string. Is there another chord I can use in place of the B Chord or do I simply need to continue to practice? Thanks.

3. Ty the Sci Guy says:

Bieber and the Monkey Man

4. Teri says:

Ok, I’m a few days behind but how about Egg Foo Fighters as a knock off band?

5. john says:

Where did Jon go after his FTW answer lost the audiences approval?

6. Ken says:

You should put up Jon Dore’s answer to Bieber’s new song, with him looking at the floor, depressed as “I’m going to kill myself tonight. Seriously, I am.” came up under him. It was probably far more hilarious for the TV audience because the caption came up under him before Chris said it. Not since Ferell’s Connery Final Jeopardy answers, have I laughed so hard at a game show answer.