Oh Canada, our favorite friends to the north, we know how much you also love the Ghostbusters, with Dan Aykroyd being from Ottawa and all, as well as your well-known fear of ghosts. So thank you for this apparent piece of information about a new Ghostbusters‘ Firehouse HQ set from LEGO.
The website for Toys”R”Us in Canada may have let slip some new information about an upcoming set of the Ghostbusters’ abode. It looks like they have taken it down now, but not before the internet grabbed what we need. Here’s how the listing read, which did not include a photo (the feature image is Brent Waller’s submission), and came in at a whopping 400 dollars Canadien:
Recreate iconic Ghostbusters scenes with the 2-story Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases!
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost. Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
- Slide the Ghostbusters heroes down the fire pole into action. Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
- Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig! Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he’s possessed!
- Suspend ghosts around the building’s exterior with attachable transparent arms. Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
- Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep
That’s a lot of stuff, but for that price hopefully it will also include a functioning proton pack. The already listed Ecto-1 designed by Waller will not be included, so you’ll have to get that on its own.
Okay, what do you think? Piece together your reactions in the comments below.
Image: Brent Waller