Home Geekonomics is a series that features the best in geeky home decor, food and DIY. Each week will focus on a specific fandom and highlight the best of geek for your home and everyday life.
Thanksgiving might be over, but there are more food-filled festivities to come in the mad dash to Christmas. The holidays are all about gathering together, but mostly about eating. Food makes everything more festive. If you’re looking for unique gifts for your foodie friends and family, these items are sure to please and also make you very, very hungry.
Dino Boba keychain by Sakura Dragon
Is there anything more adorable than the thought of a teeny tiny dino chomping on boba? Nothing. There’s nothing more adorable. This 3.5-inch acrylic keychain would make the perfect stocking stuffer for the boba tea drinker in your life.
Tina Belcher Bob’s Burgers Bag by Sharodactylart
This zippered travel bag is an ode to Bob’s Burgers. Printed with kawaii artwork of Tina Belcher surrounded by burgers and the words BUTTS, this bag is ideal for carrying supplies, make up or obviously, burgers.
Taco Belle by Hannah Nance
Speaking of tacos, this Taco Belle print is pretty much the best thing ever. It’s perfectly suited for the taco-lovin’ lady in your life and also comes in a sweet t-shirt.
Avengers: Age of Ultron Kitchen Essentials print by 100% Soft
Truck from 100% Soft makes the cutest little emoji in the galaxy and even the Avengers are in on the kawaii action. This print shows Earth’s Mightiest Heroes hanging out and prepping cupcakes, toast and more, all in Ultron-themed appliances. Um, Santa? I’d like an Ultron mixer for Christmas, thanks.
Don’t forget to enter to win our massive prize giveaway, and be sure to check out all our holiday gift guides!
- The Movie Lover: everything from Studio Ghibli to Monty Python and beyond.
- The Music Nerd: Death Star speakers, Foo Fighters Christmas sweaters, and much more.
- The Gamer Geek: Limited edition PS4s, elite gaming headphones, and more.
- The Science Nerd: Neil deGrasse Tyson tees, miniature drones, and other science-y delights.
- The Comic Collector: The Sandman, The Walking Dead, The Sculptor, oh my!
- The TV Obsessive: Whovian cardigans, Iron Throne replicas, and box sets galore!
- The Star Wars Superfan: Everything you could want from the galaxy far, far away.