It’s finally here! The week we’ve all been waiting for! San Diego Comic Con starts tomorrow, and the Nerdist crew is already en route! Here are all the places you’ll be able to see our fearless leader in San Diego if you happen to be in town for the convention. And if you are in town but you don’t have a ticket to the floor itself, there are even some great opportunities to see him off-site. Let’s get started!
Wednesday, July 8th
- 11pm – Before Comic-Con is even underway, Chris will be a guest on Conan on Wednesday night. He’ll be guesting alongside Nerdist pal Elijah Wood which is pretty perfect because they will be spending some pretty serious time together on Thursday when Wood stops by our Nerdist Conival! Make sure you tune in to see what Chris and Conan have to say just before the convention takes off at a full sprint.
Thursday, July 9th
- 12pm – On Thursday, you’ll be able to find Chris hosting multiple panels on the convention grounds. He starts with Extant (feat. Halle Berry!) in Ballroom 20.
- 1pm – From there, he will head over to Petco Park to chat with the aforementioned Elijah Wood about his new film Cooties, which will also have a screening in San Diego on Thursday night. If you want tickets to the screening — and I know you do — then you’re going to want to be at the Nerdist stage in Petco Park at 1pm on Thursday to grab them and listen to their chat. The screening itself will be at 10pm at the Gaslamp Theater.
- 2:15 – The next panels to see Chris moderate are going to require some serious line waiting. In fact, I kind of hope you’re already there. He will be in Hall H moderating the Doctor Who panel at 2:15pm followed directly by the Con Man panel at 3:45pm. The guests on both panels will be epic (Peter Capaldi! Nathan Fillion! Alan Tudyk!), and I really hope you make it into that hallowed hall to see them!
Friday, July 10th
- 12pm – Friday brings Chris back to Hall H for a double dose of undead awesomeness with The Walking Dead panel at 12pm and the Fear the Walking Dead panel at 1pm.
- 3:30pm – If you miss both of those, stop by the Legendary Booth 3920 between 3:30pm and 4pm and ask him to sign something!
- 5:30pm – After his signing, he’ll be heading back into Hall H for the just announced and hotly anticipated Star Wars panel at 5:30pm.
- 7:30pm – For all of you comedy fans, you will also be able to catch his stand-up stylings when the Funcomfortable Tour stops at the Balboa Theater on Friday night, hosted by April Richardson and featuring short sets by Mike Lawrence and Carlos Delgado. Tickets are still available.
Saturday, July 11th
- 1pm – Chris will start Saturday with the Nerdist Industries Panel in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront Hotel at 1pm before he heads back to the convention center.
- 1:30pm – He will be moderating the Hateful Eight panel in Hall H at 1:30pm before he hosts the Legendary Pictures panel there at 2:30pm.
- 5:45pm – And because of the rule of threes, Chris will also be emceeing the Fox panel in Hall H at 5:45pm that evening. As soon as he’s finished with all the excitement of Hall H, he’ll head to the Balboa Theater for two (yes TWO) Nerdist Podcast Live recordings.
- 7:30pm – First, he’ll sit down with Sir Ben Kingsley and Peter Capaldi.
- 10:30pm – Then, as we just found out yesterday, the second Live Nerdist Podcast will take place with Maisie Williams, Tom Hiddleston and Guillermo del Toro!
Sunday, July 12th
- 1:45pm – Our Nerdist overlord will finish up San Diego Comic Con with one more appearance on Sunday in case that’s the only day you grabbed a ticket for this year. You can find him at the Sanjay & Craig panel and table read in Room 6DE at 1:45pm. Whew!
After that Comic Con will be over for another year. If you can’t quite manage to make it to any of Chris’s panels or appearances, make sure you’re following him on Twitter and Instagram so you can see all the fun he manages to squeeze out of the weekend in between the events on this busy schedule! In the meantime, keep your eyes locked on Nerdist for all the latest and greatest coming out of Comic-Con all week long.
Which of Chris’ Comic-Con panels are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments below!