Prepare, adventurers! The final episode of Force Grey: Giant Hunters has arrived, and the last battle is about to begin.
For seven weeks, Critical Role‘s Matt Mercer has been the DM for an early adventure in the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons expansion, Storm King’s Thunder with our gaming party. In the last installment, they defeated the mystical creatures guarding the inner lair of a long-lost mystic. In this special, double-length episode, the group discovers the mystic’s fate and finds themselves in a battle to the death with his powerful Golem. And even if they get past this final trial, further danger and treachery await them at the end of their journey.
For one last time, here’s the lineup for our featured players:
- Ashley Johnson (Blindspot) as Dagny Halvor, a half-orc cleric who builds all manner of tiny clockwork automatons.
- Jonah Ray (Mystery Science Theater 3000) as Joppa, a human monk with a deep-seated passion for fishing.
- Shelby Fero (Robot Chicken) as Brawlwin Chainminer, a dwarf fighter with “a floating shield and a crippling fear of heights.”
- Utkarsh Ambudkar (The Mindy Project) as Hitch, a human rogue who always has a joke at the ready.
- Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Program) as Calliope, a beautiful female half-elf who spent decades as a statue.
Don’t forget, you can still catch up on previous episodes of Force Grey: Giant Hunters. You can find episode one here, episode two here, episode three here, episode four here, episode five here, and episode six here. If you’ve enjoyed Force Grey: Giant Hunters, keep in mind that Wizards of the Coast will release Storm King’s Thunder this fall. That means that you’ll be able to go even further in your adventures then our beloved group of geeks and gamers!
What did you think of episode seven? And do you want to see more adventures with this group? Let us know in the comment section below!