The First Family of Marvel returns to the big screen when Fantastic Four hits theaters this week! Skip the Denny’s themed meal, though, and jam all the popcorn you can into your face along with a few homemade treats.
So make up some Fantastic Four inspired inside-out peanut butter cups, only these treats look like Thing himself and are filled with a sweet surprise: Nutella! Thanks to Loot Crate’s Marvel ice tray it was easy to make Ben Grimm’s face into tiny superhero sweets. These candies the perfect combination for clobberin’ both hunger and Victor von Doom.
Fantastic Four Peanut Butter Nutella Thing Candies
- 6 ounces peanut butter candy melts (or peanut butter chips)
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- Melt candy melts in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, according to package directions.
- Spoon into the mold halfway, then tap the tray, getting rid of all the air bubbles.
- Add a small spoonful of Nutella into the center, then cover with more peanut butter melts.
- Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes until solid.
- Gently ease from the mold and serve.
Photo Credits: Jenn Fujikawa