Other tweaks were made to improve inventory management, and there are even new ways of attracting the opposite sex.Take a look at the patch notes below:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell-all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
I’m not sure how much pets will change the dynamic of the gameplay, but damn, I certainly wouldn’t mind Dogmeat as a companion.
It’s crazy how Bethesda is still supporting this game way past its initial launch. Yesterday, the company announced that they had expanded to a brand new office in Montreal, and what I found intriguing was the mention of the new studio working on mobile games. They have obviously seen enough success in this space that they believe it will be a lucrative venture. I seriously thought Fallout Shelter was more of a one-time thing to keep the fans engaged until Fallout 4 finally launched.
What do you guys think about this update? Are you still improving your shelter? Do you want a cat as a pet? Let us know in the comments below.
Image Credit: Bethesda