Episode 26: Dining with Doug and Karen
David Huntsberger and Chef…
Dining with Doug and KarenDining with Doug and Karen

Dining with Doug and Karen #26: David Huntsberger and Chef Dave

Chef Dave creates a summer meal for Doug, Karen and special guest David Huntsberger!

Follow @huntsbergerjunk and @IAmChefDave on Twitter!

2013-07-23 04.07.32 pm

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

article
George R.R. Martin Says Brienne of Tarth Is the Descendant of Legendary Knight

George R.R. Martin Says Brienne of Tarth Is the Descendant of Legendary Knight

article
GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

article

Comments

1. Karen says:

SJP Ha! How do you say it? I’m a fool!

2. Alison says:

New episodes please! Why must I wait so long…

3. Jessy in Zürich says:

chef Dave, your mama sure raised you right – you bring a gift with you?!?! That is an upstanding gentleman

4. Jenny says:

Hey Doug,
    Yeah, just wanted to comment about kids and sushi. Whistler, B.C. Canada is my hometown(now I live in WEHO) I’d say that 95 percent of kids there love sushi. I guess because it’s so popular, they grow up eating it!

5. Gwen says:

I love the show and am always excited to listen to the new one! I was wondering – maybe you could do a food graphic novel? You could pick up some of the recurring bits and honor all the chefs that have been on. I only thought I’d mention it because you guys know a lot of talented people and I’ve enjoyed ‘Relish: My life in the kitchen’ by Lucy Knisley and ‘In the Kitchen with Alain Passard’ by Chirstopher Blain.

I mean, Thrilling Adventure Hour is doing it, why not you guys?

6. SJP says:

Love it when Karen corrects to the incorrect; example: “Chicken Tinga.” Nice.