Episode 20: Dining with Doug and Karen
Tony Camin and the EggSlut…
Dining with Doug and KarenDining with Doug and Karen

Dining with Doug and Karen #20: Tony Camin and the EggSlut Truck

Friend and comedian Tony Camin joins Doug and Karen to eat some delicious egg sandwiches from LA’s own EggSlut truck!

Follow @EggslutLA to find out where you can eat at EggSlut!

Follow @DougBenson and @KarenAndersonHi on Twitter!

2013-03-18 07.05.54 pm

GAME OF THRONES Photos from “The Door” are Definitely Lying To Us

GAME OF THRONES Photos from “The Door” are Definitely Lying To Us

article
History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

article
Tom Cavanagh on Why Grant Gustin Deserves to Be THE FLASH in the Movies Too

Tom Cavanagh on Why Grant Gustin Deserves to Be THE FLASH in the Movies Too

article

Comments

1. Cameron says:

Holy cripes! You guys ever coming back? I want some ear tasting euphoria with occasional weed jokes! How else am I supposed to get through my square, cubicle accounting position??

2. Adam says:

It’s been nearly a month… when will we get a new episode of Dining with Doug and mommy?

3. toonsmyth says:

When FOOD TRUCKS are being attacked for censorship, it’s time for everyone to take a step back and rethink their priorities. Honestly. But this podcast is making me hungry right now, so I am going to make a homemade egg mcmuffin, Except with jarlsberg cheese and roasted tomato slices with basil.

4. Adam says:

Bon Appetite Mother F’ers

5. Matt says:

Sounds like Gordon Ramsay’s Scrambled Eggs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

Can’t wait to get home and make some eggs.

6. Ryan says:

Fun episode, I enjoyed Tony’s name puns too. I’m going to have to buy some eggs next time I am at the store to try out Alvin’s scrambling tips.