Episode 18: Dining with Doug and Karen
Potluck at Cinefamily!
Dining with Doug and KarenDining with Doug and Karen

Dining with Doug and Karen #18: Potluck at Cinefamily!

Doug and Karen enjoy some dishes from Cinefamily members at a potluck before one of Doug’s shows! And Becky Reams stops by to say hi and share some delicious food!

Photo by Liezl Estipona

Follow @DougBenson and @KarenAndersonHi on Twitter!

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

History of Thrones: The Children of the Forest and the White Walkers

article
GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

GAME OF THRONES' Creators Apologize for What They Did to Us on Sunday

article
Hold the Door! How Hodor's Reveal Could Change the Future of GAME OF THRONES!

Hold the Door! How Hodor's Reveal Could Change the Future of GAME OF THRONES!

video

Comments

1. cold fx says:

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website is actually fastidious.

2. toonsmyth says:

I’ll post this again on the next episode, but if anyone hasn’t seen this yet:

3. Jenny Smith says:

Doug. I thought it strange that you had never had oatmeal/peanut butter combo, because I thought that everyone had eaten a “Pirate” cookie, but then I researched it and realized that those cookies are only in Canada. I live in WeHO, but am a Canuck. So, basically you missed out big-time as a child. Here’s a link just for nostalgia:

4. videoTHL says:

I think the best guest for this show would be Paula Poundstone.. Paula’s voice and Karen’s voice are so similar (and I really like Paula) =)

5. Adam says:

This makes me wish I lived in L.A.

Seems like so much fun.

6. John G. says:

This was a fun one. I look forward to more like it in the future.

7. Ed says:

Woohoo – cheers on tasting the bibingka and adobo!