Chris Hardwick Guest-Hosts “Attack of the Show” This Week

Chris Hardwick is going to be guest-hosting Attack of the Show on G4 this week.

Yes. Attack of the Show. Chris alongside Candace Bailey. All week. 7/6c. Check your local cable listings.

Tonight, it’s a triple-Nerdist on AOTS, as Chris and Candace welcome the Nerdist Channel’s own Justin Willman to talk about his show Justin Willman’s Magic Meltdown and Matt Mira is on hand to review the Canon 5D Mark III on “Gadget Pr0n.” Watch that thing. (Yeah, still no DirecTV, but that’s out of our control, so… that.)

1. Matt Garcia says:

I felt that Gadget PR0N needed a cameo of Jonah Ray to get the full nerdist experience last night with Chris and Matt.

2. RobJ says:

I like when Chris co-hosts or just does segments on AOTS. His Gadget Pr0ns with Pereira were damn fun to watch, yesterday’s with Matt was also great. I kinda wish they would rotate co-hosts as well, though.

PS: People with DirecTV need to learn to use internet.

3. Lucy says:

I was really curious to see what AOTS would do for their first week without Kevin and I am super duper okay with this decision. I wouldn’t mind seeing Matt Mira co-host in the future…

4. nickp says:

Chris Hardwick has a career again

5. Jake says:

I love this! I have Directv so I can’t watch it live, but I’ll definitely check out the clips on the g4 website.

6. Joe says:

I remember Hulu has posted AoTS clips in the past, does anyone know if/when Chris’s stuff will get added to those?

7. Ben Z says:

@Shaunfu We would more or less lose Nerdist. If Chris is writing or in meetings for AOTS all day every day, it would be very tough to travel for live shows, create content for the youtube channel and record nerdist podcasts. I think we are better off with the occasional guest hosting.

8. Shuanfu says:

With all respect to Kevin and understanding how busy Chris is-Chris and Candice would be a very logical choice for the new hosting team on AOTS. Just saying….

9. amysrevenge says:

Added G4 to my cable a couple weeks ago. Been enjoying it more than I expected.

Good luck Chris!

10. Tom says:

I have Directv :( couldn’t even watch the Kevin farewell show. Love though!!