Good citizens of The Nerdist, I’d like to address a few things:
1) Why aren’t you posting a ton?
A fair question. I’ve been on the road a lot doing stand-up comedy jokes, covering stuff for G4 and taping a new project for WIRED and PBS. While I realize that the web is, like Streptococcus salivarius, always present in our lives, I have not had huge blocks of time to bring you the kind of quality Nerdistry I can find. Also I have a WIRED Mag deadline next week. This has been siphoning all of my writing time. Things will be back to normal soon.
2) Next Thursday, the 16th, I’ll be co-hosting Attack of the Show at which time I’ll review the Android phone from the many tentacles of Google–yes, Google: like a creepy uncle, touching you wherever you are.
3) Be sure to sign up for my email list and receive info on live performances and other nerdy business. I seem to have a bunch of shows popping up.
4) The above pictured sheep is actually a robotic lawnmower. This only made it sexier to me.
5) The fifth point in any list is a cumbersome, vestigial appendage.
Image: Chris Hardwick/Nerdist