For the last few weeks, the lovely and amazing Amy Poehler has been on a promo blitz in anticipation of the release of her first book, Yes Please, which is (hopefully) the first of many literary masterpieces by the actress/comedian.
One of our favorite exchanges during her press tour happened on Late Night With Seth Meyers, when she got to quiz fellow author George R.R. Martin on how well he knows his own work.
However, we’re equally as enamored by the Parks And Recreation star’s recent AMA for Reddit. Homegirl dropped some pretty impressive truth bombs on her fans, including what kind of pick-up lines work on her, her inspiration for Smart Girls at the Party, who she’d want to bone if she was a character on Game Of Thrones, and what Adam Scott really smells like.
On her hypothetical Game Of Thrones casting:
On her love for Harry Potter and what Adam Scott really smells like:
On her unexpected freestyle-rap prowess:
On her favorite SNL sketch:
On what she was like growing up:
On her inspiring side project, Smart Girls At The Party, which is now part of the Legendary Digital Network:
– She might go home with you if you ask, “Are you tired?”
– She likes to treat herself with fine leather goods.
– When Parks And Recreation ends its run this season, she recommends fans combat depression with brisk walks, a healthy dose of Vitamin D, and changing out of their pajamas at some point during the day.
– If she were in a fist fight with Nick Offerman, she’d destroy him—mentally.
– She just wrapped a new movie called The Next, which is slated for release next year.
– She has a celebrity crush on Tilda Swinton.